Alpha Jacket Gen 2 Men's
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
A waterproof, breathable, and durable jacket shell that is worn when conducting full spectrum combat or law enforcement operations in a wet weather environment.
- GORE TOF DSP2 (MIL) Certified
- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
- StowHood™ can be stowed in collar when not required
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Underarm zip vents enhances ventilation when worn with PPE
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Arm cuff Velcro® closures permits secure seal at cuff
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Drawcord waist closure vertically routed waist drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt and PPE
- Internal zip pockets and external chest pocket stores personal items
- Upper arm zip pockets accessible when wearing load carriage equipment and PPE
Logos & Label Configuration
- 4x4.5 Velcro® Upper Arm identification patches with VLite™ retention ring allowing for the application of IFF markings/devices
- Internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform within sub-unit
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
575 g / 1 lb 4.3 oz
PRINCIPAL MATERIALS & CARE:
- GORE–TEX BD450 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop
- GORE–TEX L&F 3L 30d Nylon Plain Weave
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
As expected, another quality build from Arc'Teryx... this was picked up for a 6day Advanced Winter (Bivy) camping/dogsledding/cross-country skiing trip on the Canadian border of MN, temps ranged from 34 down to -15 during the day. The G2 Alpha kept me dry and ventilated well-enough to keep me from overheating when paired with the Naga hoody while skiing, and was easy to stack and regulate heat in. Only caution is toward the zippers, that are a challenge to move one-handed out of the bag (after 6-days of zipping/unzipping, they are moving easier and nearly one-handed) and it is GoreTex, if stealth is your objective the jacket is noisy. It's durable, 6-days of handling dogs, and about half of the 40mis covered x-country skiing and it shows no signs wear (after a wash, it looks like it came out of the packaging). Definitely worth the price tag to be part of your kit/gear.