*Rings NOT Included*
Whether you are hunting deer, moose, or bear, this full-length sight delivers unsurpassed performance and reliability. Primarily designed for rifles with standard or magnum-length actions, the Aimpoint® 9000L can handle the most extreme hunting conditions.
This is the most popular sight within the 9000 series due to its long length. It makes it ideal for use primarily on rifles with standard or magnum actions.
- Ideal for big game and sport-shooting rifles with standard or magnum-length action and semi-automatic rifles
- 2-ring configuration fits nearly all 30mm ring mounting systems
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- 2 MOA
- Fully waterproof
- Operating Principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical Magnification: 1x
- Aiming Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Dot Intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55,000 lx
- Optical Signature: N/A
- Dot Color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD Compatible: No
- Optical Coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer
- Clear Aperture: 23 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Battery Type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery Life - Day Time Use: 50,000 hours (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power Intensity: 2 Off position and 9 daylight settings
- Length Sight Only: 7 13/16"
- Length Std Conf: 7 13/16"
- Width: 2 1/8"
- Height Sight Only: 2 1/8"
- Weight Sight Only (incl battery): 8.1 oz.
- Housing Material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing Finish and Color: Semi-matte Black
- Material Mount and Spacer Std Conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface Treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of Optical Axis - Sight and Mount: 3/4" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: 1 click = 10 mm at 80 m = 12 mm at 100 m = 7/16" at 100 yds.
- Temperature range operation: -30°C to 60°C (-20°F to 140°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Submersible: Submersible to 15 ft, 5 m
- Shock: The unit is operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: The unit operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD