The Wolverine Pro 4 is a night vision weapon sight based upon the military nomenclature AN/PVS-12/12A.
The Wolverine Pro 4 utilizes a high strength aluminum design to service the rugged day to day requirements and ever changing environments.
Except for the optical elements, all external surfaces utilize a non-reflective matte black finish.
Controls and adjustments are easy to operate and include power on/off switch, reticle brightness, eyepiece focus, range (distance) focus, plus windage and elevation adjustments.
- 4x or 6x magnification
- Easy to operate
- Adjustable projected reticle
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- 40 hours continuous operation
- Limited 3-year warranty
- Image Intensifier Tube: L-3 ITT Gen 3+ Auto-Gated "Level 1"
- Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm
- Field of view cleanness by zone: Gen 3 IIT 3AL1 is the highest resolution and the cleanest offered by AGM. There are practically no visible spots in Zone 1.
- Magnification: 4x
- Reticle color: Red
- FOV: 8.3°
- Objective Lens Diameter: 70 mm
- Focus Range: 25m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2 diopters
- Eye Relief: 30 mm
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable, long-range
- Battery Type: 2 AA Batteries
- Battery Life (Operating): 40 hr.
- Weight: 1.07 kg (2.35 lb)
- Overall Dimensions: 215 × 95 × 82 mm (8.4 × 3.7 × 3.2 in)