AGM WOLVERINE PRO-4 (Gen 3+ Auto-Gated)
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Export of this product is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our ITAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
The Wolverine Pro 4 is a night vision weapon sight based upon the military nomenclature AN/PVS-12/12A.
The Wolverine Pro 4 utilizes a high strength aluminum design to service the rugged day to day requirements and ever changing environments.
Except for the optical elements, all external surfaces utilize a non-reflective matte black finish.
Controls and adjustments are easy to operate and include power on/off switch, reticle brightness, eyepiece focus, range (distance) focus, plus windage and elevation adjustments.
- 4x or 6x magnification
- Easy to operate
- Adjustable projected reticle
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- 40 hours continuous operation
- Limited 3-year warranty
- Image Intensifier Tube: L-3 ITT Gen 3+ Auto-Gated "Level 1"
- Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm
- Field of view cleanness by zone: Gen 3 IIT 3AL1 is the highest resolution and the cleanest offered by AGM. There are practically no visible spots in Zone 1.
- Magnification: 4x
- Reticle color: Red
- FOV: 8.3°
- Objective Lens Diameter: 70 mm
- Focus Range: 25m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2 diopters
- Eye Relief: 30 mm
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable, long-range
- Battery Type: 2 AA Batteries
- Battery Life (Operating): 40 hr.
- Weight: 1.07 kg (2.35 lb)
- Overall Dimensions: 215 × 95 × 82 mm (8.4 × 3.7 × 3.2 in)