The AGM Python is a long-wave infrared, uncooled, thermal imaging weapon sight designed for 24 hours operation, eliminating the need to dismount the unit from the rifle.
The housing is made of high-grade aircraft aluminum alloy, making it lightweight, but in the same time tough to tolerate high recoil.
The waterproof design of AGM Python grants excellent performance even under severe environmental and weather conditions.
The device has a variety of modifications providing users with opportunity to choose between a set of different Germanium objective lenses ( 25 mm, 50 mm, or 75 mm) and FLIR Tau 2 detector types (336x256 or 640x512), which allows the operator to achieve the most suitable performance for the tasks he faces.
The Python’s user-friendly interface, comfortable and ergonomic buttons, together with the wireless remote control, makes adoption and application incredibly simple.
The Python includes a variety of color palettes and reticle patterns, adjustable image brightness and contrast, an internal menu, and digital zoom.
Optionally the capabilities of the device can be extended with WiFi module, external video recorder or monitor.
While long term missions any commercially available battery pack can be connected via micro-USB port to drastically increase operation time.
- FLIR Tau 2 17μm pitch thermal sensor
- Lightweight and robust design
- Easy to operate device
- Manually adjustable eyepiece and objective lens
- Real-time display/ Multiple color palettes
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Multiple reticle patterns
- Wireless remote control
- External Wi-Fi module
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 rails for optional accessories
- Powered by two standard CR123A batteries
- External power supply via micro USB
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Storage temperature range: -50°C to +70°C -58°F to +158°F)
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 10 mm
- Reticle: Changeable reticle pattern
- Remote control: Wireless (Activates/ Deactivates the scope in Standby Mode)
- Imaging palettes: Changeable
- Extended battery attachment (optional): Two 18650 rechargeable batteries (3.7V), four CR123 rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.7V max, or four standard CR123A 3V Lithium batteries (operational time up to 8 hr)
- Environment Rating: Waterproof
- Detector type: FLIR Tau 2 640x 512 17μm Uncooled Microbolometer
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Resolution: 640x512
- Start up: 3 seconds
- Lens system: 75 mm; F/1.0
- Optical magnification: 3x
- Field of view (H × X): 8.3° x 6.6°
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x
- Diopter adjustment range: -5 to +5 dpt: Focusing range 10 m to infinity
- Eye relief: 45 mm
- Display: (800x600)
- Video output: Composite analogue video (PAL)
- Interfacing: S620 Connector (Power In, Analog Video In/Out, HD Video Recorder, Extended Battery Attachment ) - Micro USB (Power Bank, Video Recorder, WiFi Attachment)
- Battery Type: Two CR123A 3V Lithium Batteries or CR123 Type Rechargeable Batteries with Voltage from 3.0V to 3.7V (2)
- Battery Life (Operating): Up to 4 hr (optional up to 12 hrs)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Weight: 0.9 kg (1.98 lbs)
- Overall Dimensions: 252 × 89 × 104mm (9.9 × 3.5 × 4.1 in)
- Package Includes: Thermal imaging riflescope, Lens cloth, Soft carrying case, User manual