The PVS-7 is widely recognized for its unsurpassed dependability and ergonomic design. This U.S. Military-grade night vision goggle system has repeatedly proven its worth in combat, and is the highest-quality AN/PVS-7 B/D system on the market.
The PVS-7 can be outfitted with high-performance Gen 2+ and Gen 3 image intensifier tubes (available in Green phosphor or P45 white phosphor).
The PVS-7 is equipped with Automatic Brightness Control (ABC) to adjust image brightness in changing light conditions to maintain image definition and clarity.
The builtin infrared illuminator provides a light source beyond the visible spectrum to enable the user to operate in complete darkness without being detected.
Additionally, the PVS-7 has a bright light cut-off feature to protect the image tube from sources of intense light, and a flip-up shut-off feature that can be used with the optional helmet mount system.
The PVS-7 has two LED indicators in the eyepiece for the IR illuminator on and low battery indicator.
Lightweight, tough, and versatile, the PVS-7 can be handheld, or mounted to the user’s head/helmet. It is compatible with afocal magnifier lenses for superior long-range viewing.
- Compact, rugged design
- Head or helmet-mountable for hands-free operation
- Ergonomic, simple, easy-to-operate controls
- Built-in Infrared illuminator and flood lens
- Limited two-year warranty
Image Intensifier Tube: L-3 ITT Gen 2+ "Level 1, 2 or 3"
Resolution: 55-72 lp/mm (Level 1)
64-72 lp/mm (Level 2 and 3)
Field of view cleanness by zone: Gen 2 IIT NL1 is the highest resolution and the cleanest offered by AGM. There are practically no visible spots in Zone 1. (Level 1)
Gen 2 IIT NL2 is the second-best quality offered by AGM, very limited number of spots in Zone 1. (Level 2)
Gen2 IIT NL3 offers good quality at competitive pricing. (Level 3)
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens System: 27 mm; F/ 1.2
- FOV: 40°
- Focus Range: 0.2 m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2 dpt
- Led Indicators: Low battery; IR On; Excessive light conditions
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-Off: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off System: Yes
- Battery Type: 2 AA Alkaline or 1 Lithium (BA-5567/ U)
- Battery Life (Operating): Up to 30 hours at 20°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -50°C to +70°C (-58°F to +158°F)
- Weight: 0.68 kg (1.5 lbs)
- Overall Dimensions: 162 × 152 × 76 mm (6.4 × 6.0 × 3.0 in)
- Package Includes: Head Mount Assembly, Medium & Thick Brow Pads, Eye Cups, Soft Carrying Case, Daylight Filter, Shoulder Strap, Lens Paper, Sacrificial Window, Demist Shields, Operator’s Manual