PVS-7 (Gen 2+)
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Export of this product is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our ITAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
The PVS-7 is widely recognized for its unsurpassed dependability and ergonomic design.
This U.S. Military-grade night vision goggle system has repeatedly proven its worth in combat, and is the highest-quality AN/PVS-7 B/D system on the market.
The PVS-7 can be outfitted with high-performance Gen 2+ and Gen 3 image intensifier tubes (available in Green phosphor or P45 white phosphor).
The PVS-7 is equipped with Automatic Brightness Control (ABC) to adjust image brightness in changing light conditions to maintain image definition and clarity.
The builtin infrared illuminator provides a light source beyond the visible spectrum to enable the user to operate in complete darkness without being detected.
Additionally, the PVS-7 has a bright light cut-off feature to protect the image tube from sources of intense light, and a flip-up shut-off feature that can be used with the optional helmet mount system.
The PVS-7 has two LED indicators in the eyepiece for the IR illuminator on and low battery indicator.
Lightweight, tough, and versatile, the PVS-7 can be handheld, or mounted to the user’s head/helmet. It is compatible with afocal magnifier lenses for superior long-range viewing.
- Compact, rugged design
- Head or helmet-mountable for hands-free operation
- Ergonomic, simple, easy-to-operate controls
- Built-in Infrared illuminator and flood lens
- Limited two-year warranty
Image Intensifier Tube: L-3 ITT Gen 2+ "Level 1, 2 or 3"
Resolution: 55-72 lp/mm (Level 1)
64-72 lp/mm (Level 2 and 3)
Field of view cleanness by zone: Gen 2 IIT NL1 is the highest resolution and the cleanest offered by AGM. There are practically no visible spots in Zone 1. (Level 1)
Gen 2 IIT NL2 is the second-best quality offered by AGM, very limited number of spots in Zone 1. (Level 2)
Gen2 IIT NL3 offers good quality at competitive pricing. (Level 3)
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens System: 27 mm; F/ 1.2
- FOV: 40°
- Focus Range: 0.2 m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2 dpt
- Led Indicators: Low battery; IR On; Excessive light conditions
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-Off: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off System: Yes
- Battery Type: 2 AA Alkaline or 1 Lithium (BA-5567/ U)
- Battery Life (Operating): Up to 30 hours at 20°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -50°C to +70°C (-58°F to +158°F)
- Weight: 0.68 kg (1.5 lbs)
- Overall Dimensions: 162 × 152 × 76 mm (6.4 × 6.0 × 3.0 in)
- Package Includes: Head Mount Assembly, Medium & Thick Brow Pads, Eye Cups, Soft Carrying Case, Daylight Filter, Shoulder Strap, Lens Paper, Sacrificial Window, Demist Shields, Operator’s Manual