The AGM NVG-40 is a dual-channel night vision system. With a 40° field of view, it provides a large visual field without needing to move the binoculars. The NVG-40 uses advanced multi-coated optics and is built to last with a compact composite housing.
Operating from a single AA alkaline battery or CR123A battery, the NVG can run up to 20 hours.
Also equipped with an integral infrared illuminator for reading in the dark.
- Redundant dual-tube design
- True stereoscopic vision
- Lightweight & compact
- Head or helmet mountable for hands-free operation
- Bright light cut-off
- Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
- Built-in Infrared illuminator and flood lens
- Utilizes single CR123A lithium or AA battery
- Limited 3-year warranty
Image Intensifier Tube: L-3 ITT Gen 3+ "Auto-Gated Level 1 or 2"
Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm (Level 1 and 2)
Field of view cleanness by zone:
Gen 3 IIT 3AL1 is the highest resolution and the cleanest offered by AGM. There are practically no visible spots in Zone 1.
Gen 3 IIT 3AL2 is the second best quality offered by AGM with very limited number of spots in Zone 1.
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens System: 27 mm, F/1.3
- FOV: 40°
- Focus Range: 0.25 m to Infinity
- Eye Relief: 25 mm
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2 dpt
- Led Indicators: Low Battery IR On Excessive Light Conditions
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes; Two power levels
- Manual Gain Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-Off: b Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off System: Yes
- Battery Type: One CR123A (3V) or AA (1.5 V)
- Battery Life (Operating): Up to 20 hours at 20°C (up to 80 hrs with optional battery pack)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -50°C to +70°C (-58°F to +158°F)
- Weight: 645 g (1.42 lbs)
- Overall Dimensions: 115 × 118 × 74 mm (4.5 × 4.6 × 2.9 in)
- Package Includes: Night Vision Goggles, Goggle Kit, Soft Carrying Case, Lens Cloth, Battery Adapter, User Manual