AGM FOXBAT-LE10 (Gen 3+)
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Export of this product is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our ITAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
The AGM FoxBat-LE night vision bi-ocular is the perfect tool for mid-range and long-range observation.
The FoxBat-LE is compatible with a range of professional high quality objective lenses to match all users’ requirements currently available in three configurations - 5x, 8x, and 10x magnification.
The FoxBat-LE is a professional night vision device favored by law enforcement and military units due to its unmatched performance, even in extreme temperatures and challenging weather conditions such as rain or excessive humidity.
The device can be outfitted with either a Gen 2+ or Gen 3 high-performance image intensifier (II) tube, which can be repaired or upgraded easily.
The bright light shut-off feature ensures that the high-quality photocathode tube is protected.
The FoxBat-LE is also equipped with Automatic Brightness Control (ABC), which adjusts the image brightness automatically, providing the highest possible image quality even in changing light conditions.
FoxBat-LE is supplied with two AA batteries and its operating time is up to 40 hours of continuous use.
- 5x, 8x or 10x magnification
- Lightweight rugged design
- Auto brightness control
- Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
- Limited 2-year warranty
- Image Intensifier Tube: L-3 ITT Gen 3+ "Level 1"
Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm
- Field of view cleanness by zone: Gen 3 IIT 3NL1 is the highest resolution and the cleanest offered by AGM. There are practically no visible spots in Zone 1.
- Magnification: 9.6x
- Lens System: 250 mm; F/2.0
- FOV: 4°
- Focus Range: 50 m to Infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2 dpt
- Led Indicators: Low battery; IR On; Excessive light conditions
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable long-range IR illuminator
- Bright Light Cut-Off: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off System: Yes
- Battery Type: 2 AA Alkaline or 1 Lithium (BA-5567/U)
- Battery Life (Operating): Up to 40 hours at 20°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -50°C to +50°C (-58°F to +122°F)
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4.2 lbs)
- Overall Dimensions: 382 × 152 × 137 mm (15.0 × 6.0 × 5.4 in)
- Package Includes: Night Vision Binocular, Sioux850 Detachable Long-Range IR Illuminator Lens Cloth, Soft Carrying Case