The AGM FoxBat night vision bi-ocular is the perfect tool for mid-range and long-range observation. The FoxBat combines a single high quality image intensifier tube with a dualized optical axis and double eyepiece, making it applicable for long viewing sessions.
The FoxBat is packed with features, such as digital controls and a proximity sensor for automatic shut off in varying light conditions.
This night vision bi-ocular is the ideal choice for security and recreational use.
- 5X magnification
- Super fast, multi-coated, all-glass optics
- Dual eye viewing system for long viewing sessions
- Detachable long-range infrared illuminator
- Rugged and versatile design
- Water and fog resistance
- Tripod mountable
- Hand strap and neck strap for comfort of use
- Limited two-year warranty
- Image Intensifier Tube: L-3 ITT Gen 2+ White Phosphor "Level 2 or 3"
Resolution: 51-64 lp/mm (Level 2)
47-54 lp/mm (Level 3)
- Field of view cleanness by zone: NW3 offers good quality at competitive pricing.
- Magnification: 5x
- Lens System: 108 mm: F/1.5
- FOV: 9.5°
- Focus Range: 10 m to infinity
- Controls: Digital
- Diopter Adjustment: -5 to +5 dpt
- Led Indicators: Low battery; Excessive light conditions
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable long-range IR illuminator
- Bright Light Cut-Off: Yes
- Battery Type: 1 x 1.5V AA type or 1 x 3V CR123A type battery
- Battery Life (Operating): 60 hours (3V) / 30 hours (1.5V )
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -50°C to +70°C (-58°F to +158°F)
- Weight: 1.35 kg / 2.9 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 262x140x81 mm (10.3 × 5.5 × 3.1 in)
- Package Includes: Night Vision Bi-ocular, Lens Cloth, Soft Carrying Case, Sioux850 Long Range IR Illuminator, User Manual