AGM Comanche 22 Night Vision Clip-On (NVCO) system uses the latest advances in night vision clip-on technology.
Designed for mid-range nighttime shooting, the Comanche 22 delivers exceptional clarity, reliability, and versatility providing the most significant functionality and features at the lowest possible price.
The Comanche 22 is mounted to a standard Weaver or Picatinny rail in front of an existing day scope; transforming it into a Night Vision Device with no re-zeroing required.
This NVCO can be used with day scopes of up to 7x magnification for optimal performance and is equipped with a quick release mount and wireless remote control.
It provides unmatched target acquisition and enhanced aiming capabilities, making it extremely practical and effective during the most challenging missions.
- Simple, quick conversion of daytime scopes to NVDs
- Manual gain control
- Mounts in front of any daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Powered by a single Alkaline 1.5 V AA or 3 V CR123A Lithium battery
- Bright-light cut-off system
- Quick-release mount
- Limited two-year warranty
- Image Intensifier Tube: L-3 ITT Gen 3+ "Level 1 or 2"
Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm (Level 1 and 2)
- Magnification: Unity 1x
- Lens System: 80 mm; F/1.44
- FOV: 12°
- Focus Range: 10m to infinity
- Controls: Direct
- Led Indicators: Low battery; Excessive light conditions
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable; Long-range
- Manual Gain Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-Off: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off System: Yes
- Battery Type: One CR123A (3V) or AA (1.5 V)
- Battery Life (Operating): Up to 60 hours at 20°C
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 22 mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -50°C to +50°C (-58°F to +122°F)
- Weight: 0.75 kg (1.65 lbs)
- Overall Dimensions: 168×85×80 mm ( 6.6×3.3×3.1 in)
- Package Includes: Night Vision Clip-On, Lens Cloth, Soft Carrying Case, Sioux850 Long-Range Infrared Illuminator