AGM ASP TM75-640 (640x480 Resolution)
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Export of this product is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our ITAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
The AGM ASP represents the line of the most technologically advanced thermal imaging monoculars currently existing on the market.
Based on FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer cores and made of high-grade aircraft aluminum alloy the unit guarantees durability and outstanding performance even to the most sophisticated users.
This uncooled, long-wave infrared, magnified thermal imaging camera by AGM is designed for fulfilling of both day and night missions irrespective of the environment and weather factors, while a wide variety of objective lenses (25 mm, 50 mm, and 75 mm) enables the operator to use the device as both a compact, pocket-sized thermal imaging monocular, or as a long-range observation tool.
The ASP thermal imaging monocular can be easily connected to extended battery pack to increase operational time.
Optional WiFi module for live video streaming and recording is also available.
- FLIR Tau 2 17µm pitch thermal sensor
- Durable and lightweight design
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Manually adjustable eyepiece and objective lens
- External WiFi module
- Optional video recording
- A wide variety of color palettes
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Wireless remote control
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 rails on unit for optional accessories
- Powered by two standard CR123A batteries
- External power supply via micro USB
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
- Detector type: FLIR Tau 2 640x512 17µm Uncooled Microbolometer
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Resolution: 640x512
- Start up: 3 seconds
- Lens system: 75 mm; F/1.0
- Optical magnification: 3.1x
- Field of view (H × X): 8.3° x 6.6°
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- Diopter adjustment range: -5 to +5 dpt
- Focusing range: 10 m to infinity
- Display: (800x600)
- Video output: PAL (768x574 pixels)/ NTSC (640x480 pixels)
- Temperature imaging palettes: White Hot, Black Hot, Fusion, Rainbow, Globow, Ironbow1, Ironbow2, Sepia, Color1, Color2, Ice-Fire, Rain, and OEM
- Interfacing: S620 Connector (Power In, Analog Video In/Out, Digital Video Recorder) Micro USB (External Battery Pack)
- Battery Type: Two CR123A 3V Lithium Batteries or CR123 Type Rechargeable Batteries with Voltage from 3.0V to 3.7V (2)
- Battery Life (Operating): Up to 4 hr (optional up to 12 hrs)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Weight: 0.83kg (1.8 lbs)
- Overall Dimensions: 248 × 89 × 89 mm (9.8 × 3.5 × 3.5 in)
- Package Includes: Thermal imaging monocular, Lens Cloth, Soft Carrying Case, User Manual