4S17 Level IV Hard Armor Plate NIJ 06 Certified-DEA Compliant (SINGLE CURVE)
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Export of this product is controlled by the U.S. Department of Commerce under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2778-2780 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our ITAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
The Chase Tactical 4S17 Series are NIJ 0101.06 Certified & DEA Compliant Stand Alone Single Curve Hard Armor Plates
The 4S17 Hard Armor ballistic insert provides protection against projectiles, shrapnel and improves the performance of ballistic vest and tactical EOD search suits. This insert comes in our modified Shooter’s Cut, Swimmer’s Cut, SAPI Cut, and Full Cut and is available in a Multi-Curve configuration. Providing protection from Armor Piercing munitions, the CT-4S17 is an ideal choice for end users seeking an affordable high performing ballistic resistant armor plate.
- Protection: Level IV (Multi Strike) Stand Alone Armor Piercing
NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product has been certified compliant by NIJ
DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
Material: Ceramic strike face composite backing
Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”.
Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
Weight: 7.2 lbs
- Plate Cut and Size: 9.50"x11.50" Shooters Cut, 10.00"x12.00" Full Size, 10.00"x12.00" Shooters Cut, 10.00"x12.00" Swimmers Cut, 5.00"x7.00" Side Plate, 5.00"x8.00" Side Plate, 6.00"x6.00" Side Plate, 6.00"x8.00" Side Plate, 8.00"x10.00" Full Size, 8.00"x10.00" Shooters Cut
- NIJ CPL: 4S17
- Configuration: Single Curve
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - MUST READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All armor is subject to ITAR and/or EAR export regulations. OVERSEAS ORDERS must have the REQUIRED EXPORT LICENSE PRIOR TO MAKING THE ORDER. This restriction includes military APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
For armor exportation inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Sales of armor plates are restricted to holders of a valid Concealed Carry Weapons Permit, law enforcement and military personnel. We will require a copy of your CCW, LE or military ID before shipping any order containing armor. This can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Sales of armor plates shipping to Connecticut are restricted to law enforcement or military personnel. To place an order please contact us.
- Any order in violation of the above rules will be subject to cancellation without notice.
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded.
Please allow approx. 4-5 Weeks for shipment.