Developed with input from active-duty police officers, this compact, lightweight wrist-worn light boasts a shadow-killing MaxVision Beam® at three useful levels: 300, 60, and 15 lumens.
Variable-Output 123A-Powered LED WristLight.
- The lightest of SureFire’s groundbreaking WristLight models
- Ergonomically aligns with two-handed firearm grip technique
- Variable output; choose between 300, 60 and 15 lumens
Don’t Get Caught One-Handed. The robust, always accessible 2211X is the lightest weight, most affordable member of SureFire’s category-redefining WristLight family.
When strapped to your support-side wrist, the 2211X is always ready for action. It won’t get lost, dropped or left behind when you need it most.
Powered by a single disposable 123A battery that can provide up to 13 hours of useful illumination, it makes a great everyday-carry or backup light that’s convenient and comfortable to wear 24/7.
Always on you and immediately accessible — no matter what.
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Faceted reflector creates flawless MaxVision Beam® that’s broad and evenly dispersed, perfect for close-range applications
- Ergonomic, intuitive pushbutton switch delivers max output on first press; or can cycle through lower levels with a sustained press
- Construction—lightweight, durable polymer body; adjustable nylon wristband
- Securely straps to support-hand wrist for instant access and automatic alignment with handgun when using a standard two-handed grip
- Includes one disposable, high-energy 123A lithium battery with 10-year shelf life
- High Output - 300 lumens
- High Runtime - 1.5 hour
- Peak Beam Intensity - 1,100 candela
- Distance - 66 metres
- Medium Output - 60 lumens
- Medium Runtime - 7 hours
- Low Output - 15 lumens
- Low Runtime - 13 hours
- Construction: High-impact polymer
- Weight w/Batteries - 3.5 oz (99 g)
- Dimensions - 1.3 in x 2.6 in x 1.8 in
Batteries - One 123A lithium (incl.)
- Switching - Push-Button