Built from 500 Denier Mil-Spec Cordura and the same closed-cell impact protection and comfort foam we use in our toughest tactical gear, the sleeve protects your laptop and smart devices from knocks, bumps or accidental drops.
On the modern battlefield as well, there are more and more smart devices in use and the sleeve’s closed-cell impact foam keeps them safe and protected in unforgiving military environments.
It has a loop exterior for attaching additional loop-backed pouches, patches and more. Hook-backed-wings secure the laptop sleeve onto the inside of your AMAP III or other velcro-lined pack, but can also be flipped 360 degrees to create a firm hand-hold for when you are carrying your laptop outside your pack.
- Laptop Sleeve provides impact and scratch protection for computers and other smart devices
- Can be used in Agilite AMAP III or any loop-lined or other backpack
- Laptop sleeve has loop exterior surface for attaching additional loop pouches or patches
- Sleeve has hook-backed attaching wings to attach and stabilize it inside your AMAP III or other loop-lined pack.
- When removed from the AMAP3 or other bag, the hook attachment wings flip to create a firm hand-hold when transporting your Laptop.
- 500/1000 Denier CORDURA® Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
- Laser cut fabrics & loop
- Mil Spec polymer & Metal hardware
- Agilite Polymer Grip-pull
- Fits up to 14.5” Laptops