The Thyrm® SwitchBack® for Cloud Defensive’s MCH adds a multi-function finger ring and robust pocket clip to your handheld flashlight. It mounts securely between the light’s tail-cap and body, providing a repeatable grip index during deployment from pocket or pouch, and enhances ergonomics while shooting or searching.
Incorporates new features and refinements based on thousands of hours of use by Thyrm® subject matter experts and customers. The SwitchBack® mounts between the tail-cap and body of your flashlight, making it secure regardless of impact, moisture, and heat/cold changes.
SwitchBack can be used with handguns or long guns. It allows the user to:
- Reliably deploy and index a flashlight from both pockets and pouches, using the SwitchBack’s® rigid, but releasable, retention ring.
- Shoot using a natural two-handed grip (the SwitchBack Technique).
- Employ all traditional low-light techniques such as Neck Index, Modified FBI, and Harries.
- Positively retain the light when drawing a firearm, reloading, and addressing a malfunction.
The SwitchBack provides fast deployment and enhanced retention during many activities such as climbing, backpacking, car and home maintenance, and self-defense.
Thyrm SwitchBack® for Cloud Defensive’s MCH:
- A finger ring that releases under heavy force/torque, but can be reset.
- A stronger pocket clip that also works with MOLLE/PALS webbing.
- A pocket clip position that allows for slightly deeper carry than the SwitchBack® Large (original).
- A tubular portion that is cut lower to allow grip on both sides of the tail-cap during installation.
- A wider thumb rest with traction features.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.