The Avon C50 protective mask is based on the U.S. M50/JSGPM (Joint Services General Purpose Mask) and sharing key technologies, provides maximum operational flexibility to counter multiple threat scenarios, including chemical, biological, nuclear and radiological (CBRN) agents, Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs), and Toxic Industrial Materials (TIMs).
HCC Tactical will send you a mobile friendly DocuSign form to easily upload your credentials for purchase.
The C50 offers high protection, outstanding field of vision, and superior comfort. The innovative design features optimize the user's time in the operational area.
Ideal for battlefield CBRN protection, first responders, correctional officers, specialist law enforcement & counter terrorism operations.
- Kit includes: mask, filters, carrier and outserts
- Polyurethane visor is highly flexible plus scratch and impact resistant and will not yellow over time
- Optically correct across the whole field of view
- Panoramic visor design gives excellent field of vision and wearer recognition while enhancing compatibility with weapon sights
- The Vision Correction System allows prescription lenses to be mounted inside the mask
- Heat build-up minimized
- Low inhalation resistance
- Excellent de-mist properties
- Common valves for simplicity and lower through-life cost
- Unique chlorobutyl/silicone blend face piece material ensures the mask is not only high in protection but also provides a better seal and is more comfortable to wear for extended periods
- Compatibility with helmets, CBRN protective clothing and NFPA Class 3 Suits due to the low profile, close contour brow, flat buckles and extended chin flap
- Quick donning due to the pre-adjusted buckles
- 3 sizes providing secure and comfortable fit for all facial shapes and sizes
- High flow fail safe drinking device allows connection to either a canteen or bladder type hydration system
- Front mounted exhale valve allows clear direct communication
- For enhanced communication, an optional Voice Projection Unit (VPU) with internal microphone is easily connected via the Electronic Communication Port (ECP)
- Additional external communication systems can be attached via this ECP using available leads
- Filter canisters are side mounted on either left or right side minimizing interference and allowing improved capability for shoulder mounted devices
- Standard STANAG round thread 40 x 1/7 mm
- Allows for PAPR devices for improved protection